Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Love Stories make me cry like a girl

The sun has set on my happiness...
Love stories make me cry like a girl. (If I was a guy, this would be more of a problem, I suppose). I watched Letters to Juliet tonight. What was I thinking. I cried like a baby. Full-on, wracking sobs. All happy endings do that now. And it doesn't help that my best friend has turned her back on me because she is being admittedly selfish. And is pissed that I get upset if she mentions Ace's name. Even though the last time I tried to talk to her about him she said she didn't want to hear it. And I caught her having a conversation with him about me and she lied about it to me at first. My life is hell. If there is a heaven and a hell, I think I am already living in hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment