Total Pageviews

Friday, October 22, 2010

Let the torture begin


So I saw a picture of Ace's new girlfriend. Body wise, she is completely the opposite of me. She has "the body of a Venus." He used to tell me not to lose too much weight, that I was perfect, that he loved my body, etc etc. Bullshit. Now I see this picture of her... Jenna, we will call her, because she has the body of a skeleton. And fake boobs. I don't. Now I feel like he left me because she was more perfect, because of how I look. I know, everyone is going to say "if that was the case, why would he have been with you?" Well, the answer I have for that one is "I have no idea." I feel disgusting, like a worthless disgusting piece of crap, not good enough and ugly and fat and like noone is ever going to want me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment